Please check items you are interested in receiving notifications from Bank of North Dakota.
- BND 101: Join us for this five-week course held one hour each Wednesday, starting every October and February, to learn more about BND programs and the unique relationship we have with banks in North Dakota. We will follow up with dates and more information.
- Your Direct Line webinars - This monthly webinar series features topics addressing agriculture, industry and commerce needs in North Dakota. Intended audience: bankers, economic developers, entrepreneurs
- Advantage: North Dakota – A joint e-newsletter from Bank of North Dakota and Department of Commerce featuring economic development news. Mailed 2-4 times annually.
- Financing Postsecondary Education information – College SAVE 529 plan, student loans for college and refinancing afterward.
- High School Counselor resources – Print materials to help high school students plan for life after high school.
* indicates required